It has been a difficult time for all of us, now it is time to start over, regain our lives and reorganize one of those activities we like the most: TRAVELLING. In order to do this, we are carefully following the guidelines of the government and the National Institute of Health, so as to guarantee our guests and our employees the maximum safety when it comes to COVID-19.
TERMS OF CANCELLATION
To meet the needs of those having an existing reservation, we have made changes to our modification and cancellation policies, offering maximum flexibility to our customers.
- EXISTING BOOKINGS
All individual “Flexible” and “Non Refundable” bookings can be changed or transformed into vouchers* without any extra cost until 30 June 2020.
- NEW BOOKINGS
The customers who will make new reservations for any future arrival date, even in the case of Non-Refundable rates, will be allwed to modify tha dates convert of the booking in to voucher* until the 30 June 2020.
Warning: these terms do not apply to a group bookings. Guests with reservations making part of a group reservaten are requested to contact the group organizer for more information.
*THE VOUCHERS MAY BE USED UNTIL 30/12/2021.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CHANGES REQUIRED WILL BE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AND ANY POSSIBLE PRICE DIFFERENCE.
In order to meet the new needs dictated by the COVID-19 emergency, we have introduced new hygiene standards for of our rooms to optimize our hygiene cleaning program soas to ensure the highest degree of safety for our customers. The new program involves the use of hospital-type cleaning, disinfection products and the application of meticulous procedures, which provides:
- The cleaning of our rooms with the use of hospital-type products for the disinfection of floors, furnishings and air.
- The CleanStay seal to indicate that no one has had access to the room after cleaning.
- Maximum disinfection for the object of greatest contact in the room, including remote controls, switches and door handles.
- Disinfectant gel available to guests near the accesses.
- For the safety of staff members and customers, Check-in and Check-out procedures must be carried out keeping a correct spacing (1 m), using protective mask correctly and disinfecting hands before touching the room key or any object that comes into contact between staff and customer.
- Particular attention to safety and well-being of staff members with personal protection devices , together with new procedures and training.
The breakfast temporarly take place held in the room. At the check-in the customer can choose from a series of products.
ACCESS TO THE STRUCTURE
In this facility it is required to keep the safety distances of at least one meter from one another according to the guidelines of COVID-19 management.
In order to avoid gatherings and further contacts between staff and customers, we have introduced the possibility of remote payment before arrival or directly upon arrival.